Monday, August 22, 2005

I hate Mondays

Like I said, I hate mondays. Class was fine, food was yummy, met a guy that I knew from Singapore (yay, another person I can say I know from college!). Those weren't the things that ruined this day. There are two reasons. One's sitting on my roommate's desk, and the other one's in MY fridge.
Beer.
I'm gonna talk to my RA later tonight about it, at the risk of being called a snitch. Oh no.
So on that happy note, we'll continue!
I was talking to Brian Linton, my best friend from Singapore, and he said that a guy from SAS was going to KU. He gave me David Tierney's email address, and I talked to him on MSN! We met at Mrs. E's, the dining center, and had dinner and talked. Good times. The more people i meet here the better i feel.
Hopefully. Keep the prayers up.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather