Monday, October 24, 2005

Family FUNTIMES!!!

Well, another weekend come and gone. It's Monday night, and the Russian homework has started to get boring, henceforth a blog entry. My family was here this weekend. It was a lot of fun to see them again. Megan was crazy the whole time, cuz she missed me. Dad was normal, and Mom was normal because she had a cold. We went to Mass St., Olathe (to visit my cousin Julia), Wallace and Gromit (which is a very funny movie), Church, Navs Night, etc. It was fun!
They were very nice to me. They took me out to eat a buncha times...a steakhouse, Cici's Pizza, TGI Friday's, Marylyn and Russ's house, Muncher's bakery (how was the rest of that chocolate thingy, dad?), and some other places I probably forgot about. They also brought me a new bike (thanks a TON Bob!!), cookies (which are still yummy), and more apples (also still yummy).
Anyways...Megan came to J-101 with me, and knew more about the bird-flu (our so-called "hot topic") than a lot of other people there.
I had a lot of fun with you guys! Thanks so much for a great weekend, even if my brilliant roommate ran away when he realized they were here before he cleaned up the room. Oh well. Who knows how long those socks will be there. Maybe they'll grow into sock trees under the sink.
Riiiight.
Well...That's about it! If there's anything I left out, please let me know.
29 Days until i get to go home!! 55 days until Christmas break. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had fun with you too!! (Profound comment, I know...)

Lawrence Weather