Monday, October 23, 2006

Chill out!

At least that's what the weather is finally deciding to sort of do, lately. It is Kansas, and as a member of my church here put it, that means that "one day it's summer and the next it's winter."
Not much has been going on here in Kansas. There's a few midterm-type things left, and it's 11 days (seven hours, five minutes) until I get to go home for my sister's musical. I didn't have either journalism class this morning, and my psych lecture was canceled (hence me updating my blog right now).
I had a worship team picnic on Saturday, during which we also listened to the KU/Baylor game. Yuck. This is the fourth game in a row that we have lost in the fourth quarter. Argh. We can't seem to be able to hold a lead. In the first half, we held them at 35-17 or something like that, and then they beat us 36-35 in the last few minutes. Also, in the last minute, everything wrong that possible could go wrong did. Interception? Check. Sack? Check. Dropped pass? Check. Incomplete pass? Check. The list goes on. I think that KU should just not come on the field the first half. Let the other team score a few times, and then come out for the second half and play that like the first half. Argh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I updated The Optometrist today, also. "Football dad pulls gun on coach to get son in game." Good stuff.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather