Friday, January 20, 2006

Back in the Swing of Things II

First day done! My english class seems pretty...odd. The class description was pretty ambigous, and so was the actual class today. I guess we're just reading a bunch and discussing it. That's pretty much it. The professor seems pretty cool...he's one of those old guys who have been here forever and can pretty much get away with anything, and that's always good. Navs starts up again this next Thursday, and I get to play my guitar for church on Sunday, so it's good to get back in the swing of things in that respect.
So far, so good! I have a feeling that this semester will be a little better.
But please keep up the prayers, they already have helped immensly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caleb's Facebook: Facebook me!
Everything you could possibly want to know about me.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather