Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One Week Down

Well, I've got about a week done back at KU. I had my Econ class for the first time yesterday. The professor was the most entertaining part. I think he was around 80 years old (this is his 50th year teaching at KU), short, suspender-wearing, and with a very thick French accent. It was quite humorous. That class is going to be quite easy, I believe.
The first Navs Night is tomorrow, which I am looking forward to a lot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are some new pictures of my (clean-Thanks Mom!) room up on my photobucket account. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier today I watched the trailer for Mission:Impossible III today, and am looking forward to it immensely. Cruise returns as Ethan Hunt. Ving Rhames returns as the AWESOME Luther Stickler, and there a few other big names on the cast list. Laurence Fishburne is on board this time, as is Keri Russell and Philip Seymour Hoffman. (For the IMDb site, click here) The trailer can be found here, but make sure you have a broadband connection.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now! Peace out.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather