Monday, February 13, 2006

A Sad Day

Last night something weird happened. There was a commotion at Templin. Known around campus as the "boring" dorm, which I acutally prefer to drunk crazy people running up and down the halls, it certainly was a little more interesting. There was a 2 police cars, a fire truck, the fire chief's truck, and an ambulance outside in the parking lot a little after 9, I think it was. Anyways, a bunch of guys from my floor were trying to figure out what was going on, and eventually someone found out, through the magic of cell phones, that someone had had a seizure on the 5th floor. I thought nothing of it, and went back to my room.
This morning, I read the Kansan. Apparantly, it was a fatal seizure. Andrew Rotman died at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
Keep his family in your prayers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To read the official press release from the university, click here.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather