Friday, February 24, 2006

Upcoming Trips

The Navigators are doing several trips in the coming weeks. This weekend they are having a leadership confrence in Manhatten, Kansas (which I am unable to go to due to worship team practice), next weekend is the "ManMaker" trip which I hopefully will be able to attend. And, during Spring Break, they are taking a big trip down to New Orleans (but I will be having fun in Texas with my family!). This is a lot of stuff going on all at once, so just keep the leaders in your prayers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, there's not much. It's been getting warmer, so that's good I guess. I am playing with the worship team this Sunday, and that's fun.
Tomorrow, KU is playing Texas! This is the "big game." Freshman like Brandon Rush and Julian Wright will get their first taste of what pressure really is. Rock Chalk!
Other than that, there's not much excitement here.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather