Monday, March 06, 2006

Happenings

I forgot to write about my advising time with some lady from the J-school earlier. She basically mapped out my entire college career in 15 minutes! Now, I probably won't follow it exactly, but it looks like I will probably be done in 4 years. After I fufill all the requirements for a journalism degree, I will still have to take 20-30 more hours. I don't remember the exact number. I am still thinking about a possible minor in something, but I'm still pumped that I will most likely be done in 4.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone watch the Oscars last night? I watched the last half or so. Mostly because Jon Stewart was hosting, and he's awesome. That stupid Brokeback won a few, including (barf) best soundtrack! My main man John Williams was up for two (Memoirs of a Geisha and Munich) and he didn't win. My heart goes out to you, Johnny. The fact that "Crash" won best picture made me laugh, because everyone was talking about how Brokebackwhatsit was gonna sweep the show. I am glad it didn't, and I shall leave it at that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather