Saturday, April 14, 2007

What a week....

It seems like everything is due this week and next week. I had a journalism project due on Friday, which I barely finished on time. I also had an opinion piece due for the Kansan, which I finished a half-hour past deadline (my editor said it was okay. whew!) I had to read a really interesting book called "With The Old Breed" by a guy named E.B. Sledge. It's a memoir of a guy who fought in WWII in the Pacific. It was really interesting, but the fact that I had to read it so fast made it somewhat less enjoyable.
For next week, I have story proposals for my final journalism project, a newsroom shift (where I have to go either film or audio tape something for TV/radio stations on campus), a book report, and a polysci paper due.
I think it'll let up for a while after next thursday, thankfully.
A few more weeks and it'll all be over.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather