Monday, September 05, 2005

Another Trek

On account of some rather persitant persuasion from my parents and sister, I decided to go somewhere and do something, as they said. I went to Massacusetts Street, most of the time called Mass St. here, to get my haircut and go the the local Borders. I also stopped by the Cold Stone Creamery because it was quite hot. Now my feet hurt. A lot. I ave no idea how i got there, or how i got back. I found where it was by MapQuest, but i decided to take the short way. That just involved a lot of back streets. I didn't get lost or anything. Anyways, i got my haircut for 5 bucks and then went to Borders for awhile. Fun fun fun. I don't think i want to walk anywhere for awhile now.
Well, that's my exciting Labor Day! I most certainly did some labor. Probably walked off that pizza i had for lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though your feet hurt, I bet you feel better about getting out and doing something! And thanks for getting a haircut!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! :o) We love you a lot!

Lawrence Weather