Sunday, November 20, 2005

Home Soon.

In about three days, I finally get to go home. Yay! It will only be for about a week or so...but it will still be good to go home.
In other matters...you all need to pray for the student (high school and college) pastor here at Christ Community Church. He was supposed to give the message today and teach our sunday school, but he never showed up. It turns out that his sister, who was also 8 months pregnant, died suddenly late last night or early this morning. They lost the baby, too. It is very sad news, and he needs all our prayers.
The Navs hosted a Barn Bash (hoedown thing) last night, and that was a lot of fun. I didn't have any cowboy items to wear, but they extra stuff there for people like me. I got to square dance, eat yummy chili, and get dragged along the floor in the wheelbarrow race. Woohooo! I sure dusted that floor.
Well, that's about it for the excitement here in Lawrence...see you all in Hutch soon!

No comments:

Lawrence Weather