Saturday, May 27, 2006

One Week Home!

And it's been a fun week. My dad and I drove all the way home on friday night and got into Hutch around 1:30. On Saturday I went to Kayla's graduation party basically all day. Sunday I played my guitar for church, and we also had a fellowship dinner (or was it a welcome home dinner for me? hmmm...). The rest of this week has been pretty laid back. On monday, i went in to 3M and took various tests for my job which is starting this Tuesday. Last night we had a going-away party/dinner thing for the Davises, which was a lot of fun also.
Overall, it's just good to be home. I start work on Tuesday, and I work 5 days a week, from 7am to 3pm. Shouldn't be too bad. And it pays 9 bucks an hour, so it's really not too bad.
Well, I guess that's about it for this entry. I decided to update since my parents were giving me a hard time about not updating it ("How are we supposed to know what's going on in your life?")
Until next time...!

No comments:

Lawrence Weather