Saturday, May 13, 2006

Whoa!

Ooops....it's been a little while. Actually, there isn't really a whole lot to write about. Classes are over as of Thursday, and my first final is on Wednesday. I do have a few take-home essays to finish, but for the most part, finals shouldn't be that hard. Except of course for Russian. That will be the majority of my studying.
Otherwise, things are winding down. I have about half of my stuff packed away and ready to go. I'm moving my carpet and firdge and other big crap out on monday to a friend's house. Then, next friday, i am officially out of here! Woohoo!
Last night, navs had the last event of the year: the decades dance. Plans apparently fell through or something so we had to have it at someone's house instead of the usual bigger place. It was still fun, though. I didn't dress up, so no pictures. Oh darn.
Um...that's about it for now.

No comments:

Lawrence Weather