Thursday, May 18, 2006

'Tis a good day

Today was a good day. I completed my last two finals. My history one took all of 8 minutes (it was only 25 multiple choice/true false questions), and my econ took about 30 minutes (40 multiple choice questions). After my history one, I went to the private bookstore here called Jayhawk Bookstore (they are not affilated with the university in any way) to try to sell back the rest of my books. They took the never-used econ one the university wouldn't take back and a bunch of other ones and gave me $100.00 for all of them. I have decided never to deal with the university book stores again.
I have a majority of my stuff packed up and my dad is coming here around 3 or 4 tomorrow to load up all my stuff. I helped Stefan move out all his stuff today too.
One day left!

No comments:

Lawrence Weather